> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/hitler-once-worshipped-kalkivishnu-elite-kolkata-homes-historian/20996
>
> Another interesting question might be, "Are Hindu
> dieties wannabe Hitlers?"

They say (in the TMO) that we may not like the age of
enlightenment because there is no guarantee there won't
be wars but they are OK because it aint what you do it's
the state of consciousness you're in when you do it.
Very reassuring.

I originally thought this was another get out clause
for the ME being rather ineffective but having read a
few Indian epics I'm not so sure, these guys were
*obsessed* with slaughter. Who would want vedic
civilisation back? I think we've been sold a dud.

> After all, wasn't Rama into genocide, big-time?
> In the Ramayana he orders the extermination of the
> entire population of Sri Lanka (numbering in the
> tens of thousands at the time) and their entire
> tribe because *one* of them kidnapped his sweetie.

Oh well *that's* fair enough, I feel like that some
mornings.

> Perhaps the reason that Raja Schiffgens thought
> that the only problem with Hitler's approach to
> "Invincibility" was that he "didn't have the right
> technique" with which to accomplish it is that he
> is a big fan of the "Vedic literature," and draws
> his definitions of right and wrong from its pages.
>
> Perhaps the reason that Bevan and David Lynch
> bolted from the stage so as not to be associated
> with Schiffgens is that they haven't read *enough*
> about the Hindu dieties, and their priorities are
> off whereas his are On The Program.

And there is the vedic predeliction with swastikas,
the TMO paints them yellow and blue but we aren't
gonna be fooled no more.....