--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > Today is Wayback71's birthday. Have a good one!
> >

> Happy Cake Day Wayback, whoever you are. 71?  What time of day were you borne?
>
>  Certainly it was an East facing entry you came through.  Could you furnish a
> birth time and let some of the proficients here do a jyotish consult?

1971 is the year I went off to Teacher Training in Majorca and Fiuggi.  I
rounded for days at a time, of course, and spent evenings listening to MMY.  In
fact, at one point I decided to stop drinking much water so that I could
meditate and do yoga without having to take the time to pee. I became
dehydrated and a dr there figured it out and told me to drink some water each
day.

I have had a few good people do my chart over the years - Chakrapani, James
Kelleher and Howard Beckman.  Everyone says the same things.  My life is very
good for spiritual things, intellect, arts, writing and health.   Difficulties
with family and health of children until they are into adulthood.  Long life
for me, patience required since the happiest times of all are coming  as I get
older.  I am now entering my 60's but certainly feel much younger.  I intend to
continue with lots of yoga, exercise, and pottery.  I read a great deal, and
work with school children as a psychologist. I love ballet and also go to the
theater, some classical music. I still do TM - once in a while the siddhis, but
am not recertified and probably won't go and get that.  Pretty convinced that
the world as we know it does not have much time left - water and food wars and
global warming and all - which is upsetting that in the grand scheme of time we
ruined earth just before we developed the technology to figure out how to save
it.  I deal with some depression and sadness at times, altho basically my
temperament is that of an optimist. I am considering that Fairfield might be a
warm community in which to "retire" at some point in life. But I will be
working for several more years since I need the health coverage and pension and
income. That's it in a nutshell. I enjoy some of FFL.