Actually the old man on a throne is one of the images of Zeus
Pantokrator and also its derivative Christ Pantocrator. This is the
idea/eidos of "God" we get from the x-gen bible.

YHVH was initially just a mountain "protector-deity" later universalized
by the Hebrews once they encountered Platonism.

The ancient Greek and Hindu deities were more like actors playing out a
drama with humans and each other.

We could call it "local cosmos opera" or get fancy and call it Lila.