On Jun 12, 2010, at 2:54 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> Carb, starchier than your average lobbyists, are particularly exercised by
> the contrast with the way Comedy Central backed down on airing scenes
> involving Muhammad in South Park, fearing violence. "Does that indicate that
> Christians then are punished because they aren't crazy?" asked the talk show
> host and Carb Michael Medved.

Well, it *is* an interesting contrast, albeit this
guy's assumption that devout Christians will
somehow be "punished" by this show going
forward is craziness of and by itself.  Yes,
it seems we have a contest going on amongst
the devout in 2 religions to see who can out-crazy
the other.  I'd ask if anybody wanted to bet
on who will fire the first shot--literally--except
that it's not funny.

Sal