TurquoiseB:
> A Sense Of Wonder...

The process of meditation has as it's centralized
hypothesis implementing a way to understand and
correlate human consciousness with the 'Ultimate
Reality', or in Turq's words, to see the 'Wonder'
of reality, as an Absolute.

Those who experience the Wonder of reality, transcend
the field of the mundane, and go beyond the gross
experience of ordinary sense enjoyment.

Note that the designation of 'Wonder', 'Ultimate
Reality' or 'Absolute' is somewhat of a misnomer -
it's a common practice of philosophers to postulate
a hypothesis, in order to avoid the fallcy of the
'regressus ad infinitum'. Phrases like 'Wonder' and
'Absolute' are straw-men erected by philosophers in
order to avoid a 'regressus ad infinitum'.

An Absolute is presented in an argument as a
placeholder for a 'First Cause'. Without a hypothesis,
we'd be doing nothing more than indulging in endless
circular logic.

So, the sense of Wonder is the Transcendental. But,
meditation is not the cause of the Wonder - the
Absolute was already there. Meditation simply provides
the ideal opportunity for experiencing the Wonder of
the Absolute.