--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...>
wrote:

> The time off will do her good. Just think Judy.....all
>  of those posts you'd still be able to make if you
> hadn't knee jerk reacted to Barry all those times.

Note that Joe made more posts last week attacking me
for criticizing Barry than I made, you know, criticizing
Barry. Joe doesn't have to worry about running out of
posts, though, because he has hardly anything else to
say.

Joe, I *understand* why you hate it when I criticize
Barry. You know my criticisms are on target, so they
create cognitive dissonance in your bromance with him.
It's never fun to see an idol brought down.

On the other hand, look at it this way: the more I
criticize him, the more he fawns over you in an attempt
to neutralize the cognitive dissonance and inspire you
to defend him. So you get *more* attention from him
when I criticize him. I imagine you're really thanking
me in your heart of hearts.