> > > You sound real scared about this wine.
> > >
> > Joe, I go on a road trip almost everyday to Austin,
> > Texas, and have a good time listening to live
> > music, so I'm not very impressed with Turq's little
> > 'road trip' to a local winery over in Spain.

Joe:
> So you went to Austin, drank some wine and got a real
> good bikini waxing.

So, you can read, Joe. Now all you have to do is learn
how to write! Why do almost all of your messages start
and end on one line, and begin with RE: Judy? Maybe it's
because you can't carry on a conversation longer than
one or two seconds without getting scared. Have you been
up to Deadwood, S.D. lately?