From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of It's just a ride
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:42 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] No more rabbinical blessings of my cars

I took possession of my Camry Hybrid today.  The most remarkable thing about
this Camry is the ride.  It's got special shocks and a continuously variable
transmission.  The CVT makes the ride smooth as silk as their are no lurches
forward since the transmission doesn't switch gears.

I made one mistake after I took the Camry home.  I wanted it to have an
appropriate blessing.  A Jewish friend of mine suggested that his rabbi
would be optimal.  I fell for it.  The rabbi walked around the car chanting
while he bowed up and down.  Then in a flash he pulled out a hacksaw and cut
a few inches off the tail pipe.
LOL!