On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM, wgm4u <wg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_re...@...> wrote:
> >

> How sick and misguided and yet, what a great production, great talent, even
> the song is catchy. I feel sorry for Israel, and the World, for such hate to
> exist.

As you rip shall you sew?

I've seen both sides up front.

I feel sorry for Israel too.  Let's make it up to them by expelling all
Israeli spies from the US, taking back the weapons we sold them with our
foreign aid and stop their foreign aid payments.  They are, after all, the
largest welfare bum the US has.  Egypt is second, but they need and deserve
every penny.

Perhaps we should also speak up in the UN about bulldozers where they don't
belong, tearing up their neighbors' yards and more.

--
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be
pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."-- Liz