Turquoise and whomever,

You are whatever your state of mind is in the present moment.

If you hold some rather special belief in the present moment it is like you are
at the base of a stairway where you can't see past the top landing. I don't
care for stairways much.  They are rather boring and not well decorated.

In my most sublime and beautiful moments I have forgotten all beliefs because
the present moment is more than enough in and of itself.  Enlightenment should
be beyond all beliefs and the present moment stands on it's own with no
yearning, if the definition of the word is to have good meaning.

The shadow creatures that you mention do represent the lowest common
denominator, and I see them for what they are, and in that aspect they are
beautiful too as you point out, and just a little informative too.  Beautiful
noise.

All blog sites that bear close proximity to spiritual movements which have
opened doors to expanded awareness and light, if they are not heavily
moderated, attract shadow creature trolls.  A site with TMO moderated mode
would be way too boring.

Could be that if the moderator set up this blog site in a more advanced format,
where there were catigories, a mosh pit, and the ability to easily embed photos
and video screens, it would be more useful to most users.  But that might be
easier said than done.

Got to go to work, but I feel like hiking in the hills today.  It is mushroom
season.
http://picasaweb.google.es/sumocobre/TecomatlN#5238099468779673714