--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, vajradhatu108 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
<snip>
> > The only question I might
> > have is, why, when you stepped upon a different,
> > apparantly better path, are you so interested in the
> > path you've left.  Like, I have a girlfriend I was
> > very close with many years ago, but it didn't work
> > out, and I've moved on.  Yet I don't find myself
> > spending a lot of time going over the details of that
> > old relationship.  It's that  living in the present
> > type  thing where I choose to be.  On the other hand,
> > maybe the present isn't as interesting as that older
> > time.
>
> I'm commenting on the recent findings RE: Judith
> Bourque's book, and appendant issues.

Disingenuous bullshit. You've been here for *years*
repeatedly denigrating MMY and TM and TMers (as well
as on alt.m.t and Knapp's blog). Answer the question
honestly: Why are you so obsessed with the path you
left long ago?

> Of course if somebody brings up a topic from the past,
> that was not known before esp., it's natural to comment
> on it.

That "somebody" very often having been you yourself,
oddly enough.

> Given that many people have some deep denial on the
> issues surrounding Mahesh, it's not surprising that
> people need to find someone to attack.

True in a few cases. In many others, it isn't "denial,"
but rather annoyance at the distortion, exaggeration,
and outright falsehoods about MMY that emanate from
certain critics here, you very prominently among them.