Bhairitu:
> Not to mention that just as she believes
> herself not only to be an authority on TM
> she knows believes herself to be an authority
> on the BP oil spill. We can take that with as
> much credibility as her expertise on TM...

Whats-a-matter - did Judy hurt your feelings
again? Obviously Judy knows more about TM than
just about anyone on the planet - a lot more
than you know, judging by your contributions
on news forums like FFL and Usenet. :-D

Subject: Re: Bijas and Other Seed Sounds
From: Willytex
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: December 11, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/3xlf2qv

So, I guess we can conclude that you and the
store clerks just don't know much about Indian
history. They certainly didn't seem to know
much about TM, and I'm beginning to think you
don't either...