From: WillyTex <willy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, July 12, 2010 10:54:03 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Divindra and Sattyanand

Joe:
> I recall reading a sad story about Divindra...

The last I heard, Davindra got kicked out of the TMO by
the Maharishi for having sexual relations with Judith
and Jennifer, after the Yogi ran his sweaty hands all
over them under their saris.

What in the hell was going on inside that guy Davindra's
head - going around with a scraggly beard, long hair,
dressed in a white bed sheet, screwing all the women on
TTC, and aping the Maharishi like that?

Why pay all that money and spend all that time in a hot,
steamy, fly-infested, daub-and-wattle hut, out in the
Indian jungle, just to get some 'Kama Sutra' action?

And, what did the Maharishi think he was doing, promising
all those young girls that they would get 'enlightened in
5-7 years', when all they really wanted to do was have
a quick tumble on a straw mat and an antelope skin?

It just doesn't make any sense, Joe! All this going on
right under your own nose - where were you, in bed too?

Read more:

Subject: Re: Brahmachari Devendra
From: ColdBluICE
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: October 20, 2001
http://tinyurl.com/37mr4bo

"PRANAMS AND PROSTRATIONS... walla-, OH *Shamless
Withholder of Valuable Information* Please preach to us
and advise why-, 'YOU withhold your Personal Worship of
Hindu Gods?'