Leshavidya or Lush-a-video? Naaaa... can't picture him watching porn.

________________________________
From: drpetersutphen <drpetersutp...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, July 18, 2010 6:06:56 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another woman comes forward

Hi everyone...Some masochistic impulse made me join FFL again..go figure...I
must have had something transit rahu, whatever.

What I find amazing about MMY and all the ladies is that I believe that it is
all true and it doesn't bother me the way it might in the distant past. I can't
conceptually resolve it by dismissing MMY because of the amazing
transformations
his body of techniques and his darshan itself have had on me. I can't figure
out
why he'd be interested in sex, especially the kind of "bust-a-nut" sex these
ladies seem to be describing. It's a mystery. I wish one of these women had
asked MMY, what's up with all this sex, Maharishi? I don't get it.