This is an interesting question.

Maharishi reffers to Guru Dev and give all credit to Him.
Guru Dev is one of the most evolved Masters among the Masters of
Wisdom who have been preparing the way for Maitreyas return to earth
for the first time in ten-thousands of years, which indeed is
happening right now.

"Heaven will walk on earth - in this generation."'
Maharishi

For more information, please see: http://shareintl.org