--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> You're celebrating a bit early old chap.  Please, read my response to Peter
> and do.relfex on this thread.  As we say here in the USA, the game is not
> over until it's over.

What, you mean something - of course unspecified - may happen
within a three month period?

I think the chances of something bad *not* happening over that
timescale is pretty unlikely. Especially as you were careful
enough to include the middle east in the prediction coz nothing
bad *ever* happens there does it!