Hugo,  I agree many crop circles are man-made. One researcher alleged 80% are
man-made. There have been a couple of good documentaries shown in Fairfield on
it. The most interesting research is in the strange nodes that appear on the
stems of the plants that have been laid down. And there has been video of
strange orbs around in broad daylight in the vicinity of the formations.  What
surprises me is no-one claims to have made the more elaborate ones. If I'd gone
to al that trouble I would want to tell at least my friends of my creations!  I
was not at all interested in the subject till the I saw Steven Greer give a
lecture in Bermuda prior to his now famous "Disclosure Project" press
conference at the National Press Club in Washington DC. He actually announced
he was holding the Press Conference at the event I attended in Bermuda. I was
not interested in the subject till then, because it seemed of no importance one
way or another. He opened my eyes to the importance of the issue. Next
generation transportation, communication and energy technologies.   Brian