Funny and sad. Is "insane" in the DSM? (ha!) Probably not. Its appears to be a
blanket term for any of a number inner imbalances.  Or simply having views
outside the mainstream. Or having unpopular political views.  A handy label for
those in power (political, economic, social) to rid them selves of pesky ones
who challenge the status quo. Along with stark raving psychotics.

Do we buy into a diagnosis of "insane" as valid, useful or in any way
diagnostic?

And btw, a two planet "firm" jyotish diagnosis is insane. Per theory (and
little if any of the theory has been substantively validated) the  state
associated with these two planets could morph into vast numbers of actual
states -- many positive.  Some who are simply quirky many have these placements?

--- In fairfieldl...@yahoogro