« Countdown to IAD Blog-A-Thon
h1
The Cardinal T-Square of 2010: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto
March 7, 2010

The much anticipated cardinal T-square of Pluto, Saturn, and Uranus is an event
which has many of us puzzled and worried. With these cardinal energies, we can
expect times of fast-forward movement, more shocks and changes, and a lot more
hard work.

What these energies also promise is the opportunity for personal and collective
transformation, exciting creative breakthroughs, inspired action and promising
fresh starts.

Our ability to keep up with the pace of change will depend upon our readiness
to set clear boundaries, plan for the unexpected, hold things in perspective,
apply the wisdom of our experience and keep our minds and bodies in balance
while all around us is in flux.

http://2010astrologycarnival.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/the-cardinal-t-square-of-2010-saturn-uranus-pluto/

http://tinyurl.com/2urnx3t