--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> If you experienced Maharishi as Infinite, even for one one moment, you could
> never consider him to be a regular "businessman."

Does that imply one can't experience a regular businessman as infinite?

"If you could experience" seems to be the operative key phrase. Various people
will experience the same thing differently. What you experience inside -- is
not necessarily what is there on the outside.

I love the story in the Mahabarata where a guy makes a clay statue his guru --
an gains liberation from that statue. Most say a clay staute, he saw infinite
blazing brahman.