Nabs, I clicked on the picture of the second book......and discovered that the
author, Bearcloud, is "the Dude's" cousin!

--- On Sun, 8/1/10, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Two Crop Circles appeared this weekend, and a third
crudely made by humans
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 10:17 AM

Wickham Green (North of M4), nr Hungerford, Berkshire.  Reported 30th July.
Map Ref: SU387722
This Page has been accessed

Updated Sunday 1st August  2010

AERIAL SHOTS
GROUND SHOTS
DIAGRAMS
FIELD REPORTS
COMMENTS
ARTICLES

31/07/10
31/07/10
31/07/10
31/07/10
01/08/10
31/07/10

Could this be a Revelation?

Well here is the coincidence. Young Madelien from the Netherlands takes her
first flight in the UK to see the formation near Wickham on the south side of
the M4 motorway and she discovers another sister circle to the north of the M4.

Some are seeing a religious aspect to this formation that being animage of the
head of Christ. There are also links being drawn to the image in the Turin
shroud.

Certainly this has been a genuine surprise to us all as we thought there was
only one formation in the Wickham area that being on the south of the M4.

A mystifying event indeed.

Julian Gibsone (Director of the Crop Circle Connector's DVD's)

Discuss this circle on Facebook
CIRCLE CHASERS ON FACEBOOK

Bottom One North of M4
Images Madelien Scholten Copyright 2010

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD

Images Frank Laumen Copyright 2010

Wickham Green (South of M4), nr Hungerford, Berkshire. Reported 30th July.
Map Ref: SU393720

This Page has been accessed

Updated Saturday 31st July  2010

AERIAL SHOTS