> I wander if you have read the last book from Conny Larsson "The Beatles,
> Maharishi och Jag" - give som inside information about MMY and hos life
> behind the screen.>

I haven't read it, is it translated into English?  I would love to read
anything about "MMY and hos life" since I know now that his pimp hand was
strong and he had many hos up in his crib. I was also fascinated to learn that
Maharishi's preferred pimp-mobile was "och Jag."  I always saw him in tricked
out Caddy limos when he was pimp'n large at MIU.  But as a mega-large playa it
shouldn't surprise me that he would show up on the street in different wheels
to make sure his hos weren't eball'n some other wannabe play-a hate-a like dat
poser Rajaneesh.  He would put the smackdown on his girls bigtime if he saw any
of that action goin'n down, sem say'n?

Nice to hear you shout out to the FFL homies Ingegerd!