> > Your coming unglued in public isn't necessary and
> > it isn't pretty either.

Tom:
> Actually, it's the crime against Nature, FFL, which
> would get the axe for having copywrited material.

Not if it's posted for educational purposes, Tom, to
show how a midget looks sitting next to a truck-size
girl! Don't forget the 'fair-use' clause'.

So, I wonder who does own the copyright to the photo?

It's not Judith because she was in the photo. She
doesn't even list any photo credits in the book.

Yes, I agree that it would be much more instructional
if Judith had published a photo of herself naked on
top of the midget guru, but that would hardly be
revealing, except for the size of her huge ass,
because nobody could see the midget underneath - I
mean, it could have been Jerry under there or even
Ms Pittman underneath!

So, it's a good thing to see them sitting at the
dinning room table doing it sitting up. That way,
you can actually see just how big the truck girl is
compared to the midget guru.

> To think Willy did the deed!

Now you're getting really personal - I've never even
met Ms Jemima Pittman.

It's just too bad that Joe made such a fuss and
tried to be the police, so now you'll have to buy
the book for $37.00 to see the photo.

You can blame Joe for that - all I was doing was
trying to be helpful and give Judith's book a little
free publicity, but Joe came unglued.

Thanks, Joe, you really did a service to the FFL
informants, you fukin' snitch!

It makes you wonder though - Joe did you ever meet
up with Judith or Conny at a TTC? Joe sure seems to
be protective of Judith. Go figure.

Judith says she was maybe at the Estes Park TTC,
doing it in Maharishi's bedroom on at least one
occasion when Ms Pittman wasn't peeping and looking
in the bedroom door - but apparently Judith wasn't
at the reunion, according to Rick.