--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sun...@...> wrote:

> I don't know.  How do you account for the fact that there doesn't
> look to be enough room for the biker chick.  I mean how do get
> around that small (or sometimes enormous) fact.

Dutch thang, dude. If they were Harleys, the babes
would have their own. No riding behind the guys
hanging on to their love handles for dear life for
Dutch women. Same with the bicycles. Some of the
coolest bikes in the photos I posted were ridden
by the biker babes in this scenario, not the
biker guys.