--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptyb...@...> wrote:

> Tart!
>
> I forgot to add:
>
> Just to confuse even more, Madhusuudhana's version of stages asserts
> that Bhagavan-Chaitanya is beyond Brahma-Chaitanya (i.e. Unity).
>
> Heh, Heh.

That kind of fits -- the Totality of Bhagavan -- Lila within and including
Brahman.

Related -- and to a point Judy made about M's system with GC -- that its not
God's perception --

there was a discussion of Batgap among 3-4 participants who were discussing
their sustained experiences of Krishna Consciousness --  beyond BC, and the
experience being debated was, as some reported (their interpretation of course
-- and I am just reporting their words, without commentary) in KC one perceives
-- to the full extent --everything as Krishna does, or as some claimed, they
actually were Krishna (apologies if I misremember or miscast their views.)