===== Mark Morford's Notes & Errata =====
SFGate.com - Wednesday, August 18, 2010

  _____

Thank God global warming is a hoax
<http://wc.sfgate.com/t?r=1854&c=2203944&l=53406&ctl=32158F8:87DCE68BAB111C8
ACAA7775F3F00FC8CD826FEF1B7046C44&>
By Mark Morford

I mean, right? You know? Because gosh Jesus in angry apocalyptic heaven,
wouldn't it be just terrible if it were all true?

Wouldn't it be horrible if all this stunning, insanely mounting, irrefutable
evidence -- death, floods, fires, heat waves, the worst this and the most
violent that in 1,000 years -- were some sort of surefire, cumulative sign
that we have, if not directly caused, then wildly accelerated and amplified
the imminent implosion of this planet?

But we didn't! And we haven't! And we aren't! I mean, whew.

I am delighted to remember that hardcore science has lied, misguided,
misnomered and whatever else weird science does to confuse the world about
the real impact humanity has had on global ecosystems. All those thousands
of highly trained scientists educated at the finest universities, learning
the most difficult and fraught information of our age, all in universal
agreement that humankind's actions directly affect climate change
<http://wc.sfgate.com/t?r=1854&c=2203944&l=53406&ctl=32158FE:87DCE68BAB111C8
ACAA7775F3F00FC8CD826FEF1B7046C44&> , and they are all totally full of it
because they are clearly in cahoots with Nazi Liberal Jesus, the solar panel
manufacturers and the hippies who want me to compost my KFC Double Down
wrapper. ...

(click here
<http://wc.sfgate.com/t?r=1854&c=2203944&l=53406&ctl=32158F8:87DCE68BAB111C8
ACAA7775F3F00FC8CD826FEF1B7046C44&>  to read the rest)

(Full URL:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/08/18/notes081810.DTL
<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/08/18/notes081810.DTL&nl=
fix> &nl=fix)