Sorry, wasn't aware of these finer points...

Still, if he transcends, he'll do the dharmic thing
spontaneously, whatever it happens to be that day,
according to Arjuan, at any rate.

I think I'm basically with you, though.  On my
darker days, I tend to think I could have pissed
a better system than we're stuck with.  Take away
my TM, and I'd be a really gnarly Gnostic.

----Gnosticism is very cool. I grew up going to Manley P Hall's center. Not that I was into it then but later I read texts from www.gnosis.org and I really like the books not deemed fit to go in the Bible. In particular Jesus' teachings, go figure.

But my point was that, with or without the gunas, with God in heart or without, with dharma or without, Krishna would tell Arjuna to push the button first if the Nukes were lined up on both sides. I don't really dig that stance.