Sweet Jesus. Should I start quoting the Bible and Laws of Manu of horrendous
sanctioned acts and attribute those to the heart and soul of all Jews,
Christians and Hindus?

Sweet Jesus! When did ALL muslims christians and jews become fundamental
litaralists.

Jesus spoke much in parables. To take his word literally is so absent any
understanding of his teaching its mind boggling. Presumably similar with
Judiasm and Islam -- not to mention the hugely multi-layered texts of Hinduism.