--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Living in Fairfield, especially, one can't help but be aware that the
actuarial tables apply to Sidhas as much as anyone else. In fact,
when
you read the obits in the Fairfield Ledger, it seems that
nonmeditators
tend to live longer than meditators.

L B S

-------

It could also be that there are a lot more older nonmeditators living
in Fairfield than there are meditators -- which is why we see a lot
of
70/80 year olds passing in the nonmeditator group -- it would appear
they live longer. The meditating group does not have a lot of members
in that age group - hence we don't see obits for them in the paper.
But
I suspect our numbers will be high in 20-30 years or so (if we
haven't
all left town by then).