--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:
> >
> > Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Allah, the false moon
> > god, whose idol
> > rests in the Kaaba. Thou shalt make no graven images of ME.
> >
> > I can't picture Yeshua setting up the throne of David under the Dome of the
> > Rock
> > nor the Imam of such Mosque allowing the King of the Jews to administer his
> > kingdom from there after having kicked the asses of surrounding Islamic
> > armies
> > intent on destroying Israel.

I have little idea what that means. But then you appear to be a sophisticated
Christian. Like some other sophisticated book learners around these parts. Not
seeing much bright shinning essence anywhere.

(Perhaps seeing a lot of boundaries, exclusivity, bloodiness, specialness.)

So tell me, What WOULD Jesus say about the muslim cultural center two blocks
from Ground Zero? (I know, "What's Islam?" - but I am assuming a present day
Jesus -- I mean he is alive and shinning in your heart every moment, right?)