--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> Jesus was a Jew. Jews are forbidden to worship any God but the God of
> Abraham,
> Isaac and Jacob.

Don't muslims worship the God of their prophets Abrahma, Isaac and Jacob?

>The evidence is Allah is not the same but a tribal moon god
> with an idol sitting in a special seat of honor in the Kaaba.

And not the local mountain god of the ancient jews? I am shocked. the heathens.

>Not only are Jews
> forbidden to worship any other gods, but may not even utter the names of other
> gods. Most Jews are convinced Jesus was not God,

So Jesus, a Jew, believed that nothing other than the God of Abraham (which is
sounding like a very vast and universal God -- with no boundaries) should be
worshiped. And not being a hypocrite, Jesus must  have taught and instructed
his students the same. So any worship of Jesus (much less Mother Merry and
innumberable saints) is not Christian -- and people that do worship Jesus are
thus hypocrites and clearly not Christians.

Did I get that right?