Re: Glenn Buck

BTW, you and your left leaning friends need to know that little boilerplate rant
of your won't be tolerated anymore. You see when you can't articulate an
argument you fall into the SIX HIRB, what is that? Well glad you asked, when in
doubt and you simply want to shut down an argument here is what happens:

Your personal attack goes something like this, label the following, choose your
weapon:

S-Label as Sexist
I-Label is Intolerant
X-label as Xenophobic

H-Label as Homophobic
I-Label as Islamophobic
R-Label as Racist
B-Label as Bigot

It's easy to remember SIX HIRB, so just continue your little tantrums,
attack personally and know that it has lost it's , shall we say
in Tantric terms- SHAKTI