Either in Tigers nest or one that looks almost identical is a back wall
which is appears to be just the face of the mountain. However  it is
more subtle than that. Project through that apparent "wall" and you
appear in another area with a court-yard type of atrium having a Buddha
statue in the center.  Project out of the whole complex (it will appear
as if you are going through the mountain) and you will then appear in
one of the mandala sections of Shambhala.

FWIW - It doesn't matter what you believe. Just go in with innocent
attention  and a mind that is unattached to any results and if you have
just a modicum of subtle perception then you will start seeing that part
of the mandala. Explore and enjoy.

Of course for the veiled this is just psychophantic bovine 'scatology.
Doesn't matter. Have a nice day.   ~} :-) >

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> thx, no...haven't seen that but I'll look into it.  My first exposure
to Tibetan Buddhism was the rerun of the Lost Horizon movie about
Shangrila with Ronald Coleman (1937).

> Check this out:
> http://www.tinyurl.com/2dd9hhf
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj vajradhatu@ wrote:
> >

> > On Sep 1, 2010, at 4:04 PM, yifuxero wrote:
> >
> > > Tiger's Nest Monastery
> > >

> > Have you seen the movie Words of My Perfect Teacher about Dzongsar
Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche? It often replays on TV. Great guru movie,
with a scene where they visit (and hike up to) the Tiger's Nest.