--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willytex@> wrote:
> >

> > Robert:
> > > Sexy Sarah~What Have Ye, Done?'...
> > >
> > You sound really afraid of Sarah Palin
> > and other women with power, Robert!
> >
> > What's up with that?
> >(snip)
> Just a feeling that she's like a facist...that's all.
> And using Fox News platform for her propaganda...that's all.
> Knowing that the forces of seperation and fear are using her...
>
> She is sparkly on the outside, but only seeking power, for power's sake...
> That is why, we must fear the evil of seperation and division that she
> represents...
>
> Sort of like hitler in girl form...
>
> Robert

One of the "problems" might be that Mrs. Palin, like Hitler, could
have, for some peculiar reason, "the support of Nature", at least
for a while.

In Hitler's case one of the "proofs" is that he seemed to survive several
(seventeen?) assassination attempts?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/assassination_attempts.html