I paid my twenty bucks to see Charlie as he tottered to oblivion, and I
reminded him that the last time I saw him he said they were about to discover
Christ's spaceship hidden inside the great pyramid and I wondered why that
hadn't happened yet.

He said:  "I never said such a thing."

So even in the end, he was a fucking liar.

Edg