In a message dated 7/27/05 8:46:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And you thought Islamic fundies were the problem...look in our own
backyard:

"Speaking at a conference of Exodus International, the largest religious
group promoting the idea that gays can can change their sexual
orientation, Rev. Jerry Falwell endorsed forcing gay kids into
counseling
designed to change their sexual orientation.

I'll be concerned with Mr. Falwell when he starts advocating Jihad, or bombings of non believers. Otherwise he is one person entitled to his opinion based on his understanding of the Bible.