--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <roryg...@...> wrote:

> I have called her "Magdalene" as that was apparently a traditional name or
> title given to the Daughter as soul-mate or partner of the male Christos or
> Son in some Gnostic circles.
>
> Strictly speaking, "Magdalene" probably comes from "Migdal" meaning "tower,"
> and more accurately refers to the tenth or tithing Aeon or Apostle of the
> Left Heart (Taurus) we call the Red-Orange High Priestess, the Rosy Lover who
> surrenders to the Perfection of All and receives and maintains the
> Treasure-Tower of perfections: Siddhartha. In the West all the Aeons or
> Apostles were masculinized, and this Tower-Keeper or tither was called
> Matthew the tax-collector.
>
> But then, in the West, many of the attributes of the High Priestess's
> partner, the triune Green Priest of the Right Heart (Libra), the one who sits
> at the right hand of the Lord upon the Dharma-Throne of mercy and holds the
> scales of judgment, have been attributed to the Son.
>
> In our play, a better name for the Daughter would be WOHE, the Ascending One,
> with the appropriate mantra suffixed to denote the specific Aeon through
> which She is playing: For the past 2000 years, WOHE-SHWA, loosely translated
> as She who Ascends through Salvation or Forgiveness -- as her soul-mate the
> Piscean Son, has been known as YAHU-SHWA: He who Descends through Salvation
> or Forgiveness.

*** And in the East, She who Ascends in (9) stages of increasing light from the
Loving Mother-Goddess (beneath our feet) to the Blissful Father-God (above our
head), is commonly known as Kundalini. As reflected and played out in our
annual drama, this ascent begins at the Winter Solstice and culminates a
half-year from now at the Summer Solstice. But these seasons are like the
numbers on a clock-face, and there is more than one hand on the clock. The full
ascent also occurs every month, every day, and really every nanosecond.