It seems that some Kings and Emperors and Dictators are afraid to be
forgotten when they die, so they build something in the world to be
remembered. When the tallest building in India is finished,everyone
will remember MMY and forget all the TM-Teachers and devoted
Meditators and Sidhas that with their work and economical support
made it possible.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"