Strength of an elephant
Bronchial tube
Inner light
Sun
Moon
Polestar
Trachea
Navel
Distinction between intellect and transcendence
Transcendence intuition
Transcendence finest hearing
Transcendence finest touch
Transcendence finest sight
Transcendence finest taste
Transcendence finest smell.

The "levitation" or "flying" technique, now known as "Yogic Flying,"
is used in the same way as all other sutras:

"Relationship of body and akasha - lightness of cotton fiber."

Anyone know of other versions ?