LOL..several different responses with superficial variations to the same
post by Joe confirm that you are not off-base here.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> As you continue to talk to yourself Barry, I can't help but think how
difficult it is for you to attempt a post these days. I imagine inside
your head:

> "Hmmm, let's see I'll start out by mentioning Judy's post...no,
dammmit, I have said before I don't read her stuff...Did I say I never
read Sparaig's stuff? Don't remember...I'll play it safe, and refer to
"these people". Then Jim will know...oh shit, I have publicly said I
don't read his stuff too...wait, there's Rory. I've mentioned I *hardly
ever* read his stuff. so that gives me an out and I can mention him by
name and no one can accuse me of lying, those vampire attention
seekers...and then raunchydog and Willy...oh wait, shit, foiled
again...they are also on my publicly don't read/privately
eat-it-up-with-a-spoon list...Hmmmm...got it!...I can claim again I
don't give a shit, and that is my perfect out: I DON'T CARE...I'll write
it in caps and that will really show daddy...er, I mean FFL...".

> And that's all before the first sentence is composed...A real three
ring mental circus! :-)

> Note: for all of those offended in advance, my thoughts above are mine
alone and any resemblance to real persons dead or alive is purely
coincidental.