--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I dearly love you too, your shared wisdom is gold, not only for me but to
> lurkers and posters alike. Your simplicity of expression is Love; you and Jim
> are constantly expanding my container.

* * * Yes, Jim is a true sweet-Heart, isn't he! I heartily appreciate your
appreciation and Love your Love, though I don't think anyone has complimented
me for my simplicity of expression before! :-D Something to aspire to, at any
rate...

> Maharishi did likewise; expanding the container of the collective
> consciousness of this planet to encompass The Age of Enlightenment, the end
> of Kali Yuga.

* * * Yes, he certainly did that for me, anyhow -- painful as it was to let go
of my many attachments and preconceptions, at times -- he did indeed stretch Us
into infinity! And everyone here is continuing that Great Work, at least in my
Understanding and experience :-)

 > You, humanity, are His dear ones.

* * * We are That!