--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Yifu Xero <yifuxero@...> wrote:

> Conjectures on MMY's influence wrt the Shah and other characters.  What's the
> evidence for these laughable statements?

Dont't take my word for it. Ferry across the Mercey, then you'll see for
yourself.

Apart from that the historybooks for the future are written as we speak. Ask
anyone on European Purusha at the time, they'll confirm every word I wrote.

But don't just ask any american on Vedic Atoms.

1) They were not at Pusrusha at the time.
2) They were heavily infiltrated by the CIA.
3) Maharishi mocked them, for obvious reasons. Sometimes for hours, as it
happened in Boppard.

One very innoscent and fine american stood up and asked Maharishi; "But You who
sees the nature of all hearts, why can't you tell us who are CIA, who are
betraying us?"

Unfortunately, my good man yifuxero, you probably do not want to know the
answer.