--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Now, will those souls on FFL that call themselves "enlightened" please
> > shut up ?
> >
> A) Every soul is by (my) definition "enlightened" (or at least "light"), but
> soul is not who we really are;
>
> B) Probably not :-)

HaHa :-) You are a sweet something, like honey !

I dispise you you and Jim's socalled "cosmic consciousness", it's nothing, you
are a fraud and a nobody Rory. Bugger off !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8ZNtoCHrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5qqrFKNplQ&NR=1

It is also said the The Beatles created 68 songs while 6 weeks with His Divine
Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Rishikesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXhkpoBnw0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYD0xD32bk&feature=fvsr

David Lynch interviews Paul McCartney about Meditation and Maharishi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CzJkxKKd0