> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  wrote:
> > > When it comes to all that sort of shit I just skip posts.
> >
> > So you don't mind being lied to.
>
> Some of us realize that everything that has *ever* been
> told to us was a lie, from one POV / SOC or another.
> Everything.

And some of us recognize this as a cheap excuse
for not bothering to come as close as we can from
our own POV/SOC--or worse, for deliberately telling
what we know to be falsehoods from that POV/SOC.

> "Lies" are a lie made up by those who are attached to
> one particular POV / SOC and want not only to remain
> fixated there but to bind others there so they'll have
> company. :-)

Yeah, it's really impressive that you're so unattached
to your POV/SOC, not like those unevolved nerds who
complain endlessly about the TMO's lies, right?

"...The TMO lost *all* its credibility for me
decades ago. After 40 years of broken promises,
'pronouncements' that don't come true or have
anything to do with what we consensually call
reality, consistent abuses of trust, the law, and
even its own followers, *how* could I just take
the TM organization's word for something like this?

"How do you tell when Karl Rove is lying? His lips
are moving.

"How do you tell when the TM organization is either
lying or lost in some amazingly delusional fantasy?
They issue a press release or make a 'pronouncement.'"