I would like to see a few weekend residence courses included for the
price.  That's what really got me interested.  Stan Crowe taught
a residence course in Michigan in spring 1972, and after doing 15
rounds on Saturday, I signed up for Humboldt SCI and then TTC.

Probably wasnt' supposed to do 15 rounds on the first day of my
first residence course, but I've never really been one for moderation
in pretty much anything...   :-)