On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 02/26/2011 12:57 PM, do.rflex wrote:
> >
> > Take a look:
> >
> http://media.mcclatchydc.com/smedia/2011/02/25/10/110225pett.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg
>
> The funny thing I find is small business people who foolishly believe
> the GOP represents them.  They'll take their money and votes but would
> probably prefer they go out of business (or buy them for pennies).

The guy who repairs your HVAC, does your plumbing, owns the Chinese
restaurant you pass by or owns the catamaran that takes you out fishing
while on holiday is the average small businessman.  Technically the man who
owns a company in East Podunk, Texas and employs 100 people is a small
business man, but only because big business is so very big.