Some more work has resulted in the 'smoothing out' of the quotations
of the pages translated so far. Additionally, several pages have been
added.

I would draw your attention to two of the quotations particularly:-

"Using a good method to find a satguru it is then necessary to
appreciate the mula mantra (means 'root mantra' - mula mantra can
also mean 'essence of advice') of his words. Afterwards your welfare
will be improved."

"By worshipping Bhagwan [but] doing falsehood, theft,
treacherousness, reviling others, fraud etc you will not be saved but
will become [like] an elephant bathing. The elephant cleans the body
then again flings dust and dirt over itself."

http://www.paulmason.info/x/AKroughttrans.htm

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"