On Mar 8, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Peter wrote:

Unfortunately he was drunk and can not locate the house where the assault
occurred. Perhaps we should say royal shit-faced. Now I understand why he
walked into the party uninvited. He thought he was in Iowa City.

Some people are putting forth that this might
be a hoax.  He looks pretty beaten up to me,
but the fact that he can't remember much
if anything about where, whom etc. is
interesting.  That along with the fact that
he's making a documentary about the poor
treatment Arabs supposedly receive in the US.

Sal