--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> Never mind, Bhairitu. Your response was good for a giggle.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > > Right, we should all be taking potassium iodide to
> > > protect our thyroids against the radiation from
> > > Japan.
> >
> > If you're in the path of the jet stream.  Might as well be safe than sorry.
> > > Just as we did after Chernobyl, right?
> > >

> > You did?  I didn't because I live on the west coast (and actually south
> > of the jet stream).  The prevailing winds from Chernobyl hit Europe not
> > the US.

Potassium iodide?  What's the protocol?  I have a son who is a commercial
airline pilot and flies the jet streams all the time everyday.  The airlines
are not unknown for sacrificing their crews.  What would you do?

The US apparently has pulled our US fleet back away from Japan now.  Have they
distributed potassium iodide on board ships yet?

Just wondering.  I'm getting a supply for my horses just in case.

-Buck in FF

http://www.endtimesreport.com/jet.html

> > > Because what's happening in Japan is far worse than
> > > Chernobyl. Right?

Potasium