The fact that you and others are trying to discuss  it shows that we are
still in the Kali Yuga..:-), but seriously there are other god-realized
Gurus that do believe this is Kali Yuga and its hard for me personally
to think otherwise or agree with Sri Yukteshwar.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wgm4u@...> wrote:

> "........ a theory revolutionary to most of India. Sri Yukteswar
maintained that the world has emerged from the lowest matter-bound age
of Kali Yuga and, in a rising cycle of time, had entered the higher
energy-oriented age of Dwapara Yuga."

> Who are you going to believe a God Realized Guru? or a Maharishi
(Great teacher)? Are you going to believe what is found in books? (like
the TMorg) or what is intuitively revealed to a great Soul? (like Swami
Sri Yukteswar).

> Kali yuga started in AD 500 and ended in AD 1700.Kali Yuga or Iron age
is only 1200 year duration in every cycle.
> The book, The Holy Science, combines the astrological eras with time
periods that are described in ancient Hindu works, notably the Manu
Samhita.